The deadline date for registration is June 1st of the current year.
See the left tab "DOCUMENTS" on this page, there is a copy of the sanction. You just have to click on it and print it.
4. What kind of player or coach card affiliation should we have ?
Player or coach card affliation approved by your region/federation (provincial association).
5. Do we have to have only our regular players (members of our summer season) ?
Players from another team may play in your game, as long as the have a valid card affiliation and that the team they belong to doesn't play in the tournament during the same weekend. The team will have to give to the tournament organization the guess players application from the other club to be eligible.
6. Can a player play in two teams in the tournament?
Yes, as long as those two teams are not scheduled to play during the same weekend.
7. Can we have older players in our team?
No. Categories must be respecter (year of birth)
8. Can a player or a team register in Superior categories ?
Yes, they can register in a older category. Same application for a player, he can play no more teanm one or two categories higher than his age affiliation.
Only in case of double over-ranked, a player who want to play in three or four categories of competition over is age of affiliation. He can be granted only for a player of U10 to U16. On reception of a medical certificate in the effect that the player incurs no additional danger for his health as well as the form of double over-ranking, the committee or the tournament can grant the double over-ranking. He must present a medical certificate stating to the fact that he will not incur any supplementary danger to his health and a parental authorization.
A maximum of three coachs with card affliliaton may be seated on the bench, only a physo can be added to the staff at the bench.
11. Can girls be member of a boys team?
Yes, as long they are in the same category of age.
12. Where should we register our team ?
TEAM REGISTRATION (SATURDAY MONRNING 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE THE FIRST GAME).
13. What do I have to present at the team registration?
The team authorised team representative and in the game sheets (7), all players and coaches card affiliation inscribed on the game sheets, the original travel permit approved by your respective regional association.
14. Can we register our team on either one or the other registration ?
No. Teams playing on June 29-30 must register on saturday June 29th and the teams playing on July 6-7 weekend must register on Saturday July 6.
15. Do players have to come along at the team registration on saturday morning?
No. Only the coach or manager must be present with the required documents: the game sheets (7), all player and coaches card affiliation inscribed on the game sheets and the original travel permit approved by your respective regional association.
16. In the moring, before the first game,do players have to go in for registration?
Where and how long before the game?
17. Where can we find the tournament rules ?
18. Where can we find a game sheet ?
Directly on PTS Tournament, you will receive an access to PTS tournament so you will be able to complete your roster and print your game sheet at the latest two weeks before the tournament.
19. How many game sheets should a coach or manager brings on the registration team ?
Total: 7: Printed directly from PTS tournament, 4 games sheets without information of match and 3 game sheets with match information.
20. When will ve receive the schedules ?
Schedules will be on PTS Tournament at the latest,one week before the tournament.
21. We come from a distant region, at what time will our first game take place ?
Usually, for a distant region team, the first game is scheduled at the end of afternoon.
22. We're a school team, can we participate to the tournament ?
No, the team must be affiliated to a club, an association or a federation.
23. Are there awards for those who finish in 3rd place ?
No. Only finalists will receive prizes.
24. We come from a distant region, do you provide hotel accomodation?
Each team is responsable of their lodging. However, we have Partner hôtels listed on our website to help you. Please, see link "HOTELS" at the top of the page.
Most of the hôtels are located at ten minutes of the site.